I was asked if a strong desire and the discomfort of a small place is all that is required for one to recognise that it is time to move? I was also asked whether everyone pursuing hard after the BIG pond is ready for the experience of the BIG pond?
Truth be told, nobody wants to remain in a small pond forever and as a matter of fact no one should. However, we need to know what it takes to operate in a big pond or bigger pond to be able to make success of it. When we don’t take the time to learn and master the ropes by operating in a small pond as is necessary we may end up unfortunately in a crash landing.
Today’s Show will highlight some uncomfortable but important questions we must answer for a successful journey:
- Do you have the right attitude towards people who have gone ahead of you?
- Are you more concerned about the gains rather than the process?
- What is your motivation, to solve problems or to be rich and famous?
- What service have you rendered so far and in what attitude?
- How strong are your skills?
- What are the lessons you have learnt?
Patience is a virtue that will help you transition with ease. It’s better to learn all you can in the small pond so when it’s time for your big pond, you can have a seamless transition. To rush out of the small pond without the right process can lead to sudden death!
Discover Purpose, Live Powerful!
2,637 total views, 2 views today