Who are your tribe members and what results do they have to show for the impact you’ve had in their lives? It’s good to know there are people who are impacted by what you do, after all one of the indicators of Purpose is that others are able to benefit. And when some of those who have benefited from your journey also decide to share their own story, the effect can be extraordinary.
Last week I opened the floor asking members of my tribe whom I value greatly to send in their entries and add the advantage of their stories and perspective to the show this week.
Everyone has a story but not everyone is willing or courageous enough to share. This week’s entries were sent in from Ope Malomo and Njideka Raleke-Obiora. In listening to these powerful entries, I got reminded again that all our stories and perspectives matter and if we make the effort and do the work, everyone’s perspective has the potential to help others move their lives forward. So join us as we push again the timeless truth that a life lived on Purpose is the most Powerful life.
On today’s Show, you will be reminded of vital truth and learn lessons like:
- You have a story, own it and don’t be afraid to share it.
- Identify your tribe because you are not sent to everyone.
- Find what you can leverage on use it to get ahead.
- Learning and growing are important for you to deliver on God’s mandate for you.
- Waiting on your process is important, so don’t be in a hurry to arrive.
- Peer pressure is real, even adults face it.
- Finding the right mentor is essential to your journey.
- An accountability partner will help you stay focused on achieving your goals.
In the end the whole essence is to make the journey, not necessarily easy, but less tedious for others. You can also be a part of the Tribe Takeover as once every month we will feature tribe members who send in their 5 minute audio clip sharing their stories. To participate, send by email to Bidemi@bidemimarkmordi.com.
Discover Purpose, Live Powerful!
3,084 total views, 2 views today