Everyone wants to be successful and I am no exception. I really want to be known as someone who is successful at what she does. However, in my quest for success I have had to take the time to define what success means to me personally and what the framework will be for my success.
In my quest I found out that ambition in a vacuum usually ends up as empty success. I have heard many a star and wealthy person declare without thinking that they would trade all that they have to find fulfilment. In my quest I realised that success outside the framework of Purpose leaves people empty and frustrated, so I decided to climb the mountain of success within the framework of my Purpose as dictated by my design.
To live the your best life everyday, you will have to stick with what you are created to do rather than what you want to be, because as far as I know, it doesn’t matter how long a bicycle stays in the car port, it can never become a car.
In today’s podcast, you will:
• Find out that your lifework or purpose doesn’t have to be difficult to be valuable
• Learn that purpose is not an ambition in a vacuum
• Discover the two parameters to your purpose- your Source and your design
• Find help in finding your Source
• Appreciate and learn to be comfortable in your design and develop your personal template
• Realise that you can only be what God has designed you to be
• Discern God’s calling for your life
You can download the transcript for this podcast here.
Discover Purpose, Live Powerful!
2,992 total views, 4 views today