Do you know you have the capacity and know you have the potential, yet seem not to be attracting the right worth? If that describes you, I can understand your gap and better still know how to fix it.
There is a difference between being a person of value, being valuable and producing value? That you are a person of value or a valuable person, does not mean you manifest value? However, everyone is valuable because God has endowed us with value. Whether we recognise how valuable we are is another matter though. Living with the right value system helps a great deal too.
Being a valuable person is only as useful and important as the value you create, and that takes a process yet it is not a dash but a race.
Today’s Show helps us understand the process so we can manifest our value. To do this…
- You need to identify what God has endowed you with. It’s your value seed.
- Determine the different ways that you can manifest your value seed.
- Settle for the easiest, fastest and cheapest way to do that. It saves you a lot of excuses.
- Develop your value into a product or service which someone else needs.
- Narrow your focus target. You can’t be all things to all men.
- Be willing to do it for free in a season.
- Collaborate with others, you go farther faster.
You are on earth as God’s Ambassador and the only way that matters is by the value you bring to the replenishment of the earth.
For a download of today’s show click here.
For feedback, comments and questions, go to my Facebook page here.
Never forget, you are VALUABLE.
Discover Purpose, Live Powerful!
1,962 total views, 2 views today