To be able to win once in a while is a joy because not so many people win at all. However, consistency in any endeavour is how masters are differentiated from amateurs. What makes one a master of an art and the other an amateur is found not in secrets but in the principles they master and transact or live by.
While I will readily agree that not everyone is ‘genius’ to win every single time, we all can learn the art and science of winning consistently. The question I seek to answer today is; ‘How do we build capacity for a consistent win?’ I have outlined below seven things that every potential master must imbibe and exhibit. Here is how…
- Remain Connected to your roots.
- Stay Hungry
- Retain and Maintain your brand identity
- Hold tight to your people capital
- Rest and Refuel to avoid burnout
- Do what you are optimised for and stay in your lane
- DARE, winning doesn’t just happen. It is given to those who dare.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Embrace Your Super Power!
1,095 total views, 2 views today